• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renew your subscription keeps popping up even though Adobe received my last payment on November 1?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started up Photoshop CS6 today and immediately received a popup window from Adobe entitled "Renew your subscription".  I have Creative Cloud 6 purchased at the end of August and my last payment was received by Adobe on November 1.  I went to the Subscription Manager and Adobe automatically downloaded the update for Adobe Application Manager.  I tried to start Photoshop again and received the popup window again.  My account is uptodate and it indicates that the applications I have on my desktop are correct.  I need to get back to work pronto.  HELP!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

For anyone having this issue, this help article worked for me: "Renew your subscription" message when you launch an Adobe Creative Cloud application

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Dealing with the same issue. Need to get back to work. Have you checked these. No help for me. maybe you. please keep me posted.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4573212#4573212

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4782165#4782165

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2012 Nov 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem began for me on Sunday afternoon. I went through the procedures on the popup with obviously no success, shut down and restarted my computer with no effect, and then became resigned to the fact that I probably was not going to get any work done until after I could speak with someone at Adobe on Monday but occasionally attempted to start one of the applications. At about 7:00 Sunday evening, I tried to start Photoshop and it came right up along with the other applications.

My personal feeling is that the problem had to be on Adobe's side. After two months of working with Creative Cloud with no incidents, I suddenly couldn't get into any apps and nothing had changed in my environment and then for the apps to start up without any changes on my part leads me to believe that Adobe was doing something. I haven't had any more issues for over 24 hours and I'm constantly using the apps around the clock.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2012 Nov 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the problems. We have now identified the root cause for the expired subscription message and are fixing it. Expect to have the sign in working by US West Coast morning hours on Tuesday, 27th.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2013 Feb 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what WAS the root cause?  I am having the exact same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same issue when opening Illustrator, would really appreciate a response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi moebailey, Tictrac-PC, and dixiehaynes-

It looks like something is going on to prevent your 30 day license checks.

Can you try these troubleshooting steps? http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

If they do not resolve the issue, please let me know so we can investigate further!

Thanks, Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just went through all of the steps and they were all fine and yet I am still having this problem :/. This is annoying that I am paying for a service and can't use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dcastro9adobe,

I checked your subscription with some of tools from our side. It doesn't appear you have completed the 30 license check, can you confirm that you can reach https://lm.licenses.adobe.com/ successfully and there are no firewall or host file entries blocking access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's what I meant by I had tried everything. When I go to the site I get the "Congratulations! You have successfully connected to Adobe License Management Server". I just got back from a week abroad and now it seems I can open my applications, but I cannot connect to the Adobe Application Manager (to reinstall Photoshop since I had uninstalled it before in hopes that it would fix something).

Where do I go about to cancel all of this and get a refund? I am paying for a reliable service and I am getting the opposite, this is ridiculous.

-Daniel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also run through the steps and they appear fine. It has got to the point where I can not open any of the Adobe suite with the exception of Photoshop. This really is very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul Cooper,

Can you confirm in Adobe Application Manager that the install language for the products is set to English -International as described here:

Creative Cloud products launch in trial mode on non-English operating systems | CCM, CS6

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-trial-mode.html

and that you can reach https://lm.licenses.adobe.com/ successfully as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same issue.  I paid my subcription as usuual on March the 10th.  My problems started on the 17th of March when i was asked to renew my subcription.  Premiere Pro then would not open showing the message 'This Project contained a sequence that could not be opened.  No sequence preview preset file or codec could be associated with the sqeuence type.'  I was working on a project that had been shot on a C300 in .mxf / I believe that this is a form of denial of service by restricting the codecs to DV and DVcPro.   Any other codecs are hidden by the Adobe Subscription Police....

Not only is it frustrating that i have to explain to a client why i cannot deliver the edit on the day promised it makes me very nervous about using the creative cloud in the future as i work on very time sensitve projects and do not have to the time to spend 60 minutes on hold to tech support in India.

After finally getting through to tech suport i have resolved some of the issues but After Effects cannot import MXF's and everytime i open PPro or AE i have to renew my subcription.  

Please Please Please Adobe sort this out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also unable to use any of my Creative Cloud services as "Renew your subscription" box appears and will not go away regardless of the fact that I am up to date with payments.

This is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rangercup84,

Can you launch Adobe Application Manager from either the Applications folder (Mac) or Start menu (Windows) and ensure all product updates are installed. After which click the if you still get the "Renew your subscription" box when launching a product, click the "License this software down in the lower left-hand corner of the window and sign in with you Adobe Id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same thing in February and STUPIDLY went ahead and "renewed" (you'd think at my age I'd be smarter than this!). So now I am getting charged twice each month, instead of renewing, I ended up wth a 2nd account! Now I am in Adobe customer support h*ll - each day emails asking me to call them, each day phone messages asking me to call them, I call them, end up talking with some weary bloke in India who, after going through the whole story despite having a case number,  tells me each time that he's "escalating" my case and nothing happens. Then we go through it all again the next day. The problem is Adobe has a monopoly. If I wasn't completely dependent on them, I would have cancelled and not looked back. Absolutely ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow this is the 3rd time in 3 months I've had some sort of cloud licence problem.  The other fixes were relatively easy but after reading up on this problem, I think I'm screwed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked "License this software" on the "Renew Your Subscription pop-up screen" and it told me either I had no internet access (not the case) or my computer clock was wrong!  Sure enough, my clock was fast by about 15 minutes for some reason.  I manually cranked it back by about 15 minutes, hit retry on the pop-up and it worked! 

Why my clock was wrong, I don't know, but this computer has been running for a few days...

Why Adobe has to have a correct clock, I have no idea...
(date, I understand, but clock??)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your solution, hopefully it will save someone else some frustration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Helsinki_Creative_2013,

Can you confirm in Adobe Application Manager that the install language for the products is set to English -International as described here:

Creative Cloud products launch in trial mode on non-English operating systems | CCM, CS6

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-trial-mode.htm l

and that you can reach https://lm.licenses.adobe.com/ successfully as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having this issue as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am have sort of the same issue,i have been reverted back to free trial membership because my card is still in pending transaction and has been for almost two weeks. im a student and website designer for my university and i use alot of programs from creative cloud. i need it to charge my card so i can get back to working with these programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2013 Mar 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Just paid on March 4, 2013. Keep getting register and edit account information popup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only after about 30 minutes of freaking out and researching,  I tried clicking the "Try Again" button (in the pesky Renew Subsciption Window). Sounds crazy but it worked. Try again buttons never work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2013 May 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the same thing! Frustrating, It is working on another computer in the shop but not on the other, tried all the stuff they are saying to do in this thread but to no avail. Any help  would be great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines