• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Segate hard drive - free 2 months of creative cloud

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased a seagate hard drive which states on the front of the box that there is 2 months free of adobe creative cloud photography plan. How do I redeem/install this as there are no instructions!

Thanks,

Isaac

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

As this is a Seagate promise you need to ask Seagate. I would, however, expect somewhere a redemption code in the Seagate documentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask Seagate how to find the account code inside the box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As this is a Seagate promise you need to ask Seagate. I would, however, expect somewhere a redemption code in the Seagate documentation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue, did you ever solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you look on the hard drive? Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for a redemption code... somewhere on the disk, in the documentation. If you do not find, you need to contact Seagate support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not sure if you've registered your Seagate Product so this might help. Also, it's good to know that there's a wee note saying ''not available in all countries", so this is dependent where you're registering.

1. Register Product on Seagate website.

2. You will get a confirmation email from Seagate and a link to Adobe Creative Website. Also, asks you to create an account and to verify your email again ( or if you have an existing adobe Id - works just as fine )

3. Once you've registered and verified your account in Adobe Creative, go back to the same email from Seagate and click the "Activate Now" and will direct you to https://creative.adobe.com/redeem/code  and generates you an automatic CODE to redeem.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I bought five Seagate Backup Plus drives and, hehe, expected to get 5 x 2 free months of Adobe Lightroom usage. But the code for the first drive didn't seem to work, the second worked for two months, but now I didn't get more codes to redeem for the last three drives either.

- Jorn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jorn-t  wrote

Hi, I bought five Seagate Backup Plus drives and, hehe, expected to get 5 x 2 free months of Adobe Lightroom usage. But the code for the first drive didn't seem to work, the second worked for two months, but now I didn't get more codes to redeem for the last three drives either.

- Jorn

I do not know seagate's terms, but if the codes do not work, you need to contact Seagate support for new codes. Also I suppose that the codes can be used sequentially. But as I do not know the exact terms, that too is a question for Seagate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Two-month membership to Adobe Creative Photography Plan is redeemable during product registration. Internet connection and Adobe ID required. Available only to users 13 and older. Not available in all countries. See www.adobe.com/legal.html for applicable terms and privacy Policy. Must redeem by January 31, 2020.

It does not say in the short notice that it is not cumulable. And my experience with redemption codes at Adobe is that they add up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorn-t, what happened with the other 3 drives? I bought 1 drive but formatted before redeem it, so I need the start original file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had to format my hard drive because is use Linux so I did not get any file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this information.

i bought 2 drives that have this offer on package at Costco. Reformatting them to clone and backup system before upgrading Mac OS X.

Is is it possible to register Seagate  drives now and get/redeem the code a month or two later?

No answers on Seagate website other than a redirect to Adobe url about legal stuff. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same problem here... currently have Creative Cloud prepaid until October 2020 and want to use the Adobe 2 month plan afterwards. I want to use the Seagate portable drive now as a Time Machine but worried I will activate the plan early if I register the drive now. What happens after you registered your drive? Did you get a confirmation email from Seagate that has a ā€˜activate nowā€™ link for the Adobe trial? If so was there an expiry link for activation? My drive says the CC promotion is redeemable until 31st January 2021. Not been able to get a response from Seagate as to the process of Adobe trial redemption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! 

I found these Adobe FAQ at Seagate.com. Hope this can help anyone looking for it:

Adobe FAQ | Seagate Support US

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines