• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial Number for Installing Audition 3.0 (Upgrade from 2.0 & 1.0) on New Windows 10 Computer

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will not allow me to upgrade with the 1.0 Serial Number! Where do I get that?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Forget about trying to install your Audition 3 and earlier. It won't work.

Adobe shut down the Audition 3 activation server several years ago.

You must now download a non-activation version of Audition 3 and license it using a new non-activation serial number provided by Adobe.

See Download Acrobat 7 and CS2 products

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, this is an open forum, not a direct link to Adobe support... so nobody here can give you a serial number if you did not write the information down and put it in a safe place

Adobe has a place to check... IF you registered your software... at https://www.adobe.com/account.html for serial numbers on your Adobe page

If you did not register so your information is on your Adobe page, I no of no way to get a serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget about trying to install your Audition 3 and earlier. It won't work.

Adobe shut down the Audition 3 activation server several years ago.

You must now download a non-activation version of Audition 3 and license it using a new non-activation serial number provided by Adobe.

See Download Acrobat 7 and CS2 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find Adobe Audition on the page where you linked to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been taken down.

Go here:

Contact Customer Care

and

Customer Care Click Here.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RESPONSE FROM ADOBE CHAT:

Audition 3 is a CS2 product.

We would like to inform you that  Audition 3 CS2 is an out of support product. There are no official download links and the product is not supported. The product is old and the on the product does not activate as the product is old. We would suggest that you upgrade the application to the Creative cloud subscription

Also As much as I would like to help, the two options we provide for support for your product/issue are self-help articles and our community forums. What I can do for you is provide you with the link to our forums to make that easier. Here is the link to our forums (https://forums.adobe.com/community ). You?ll need to sign in also.

All you need to do then is select your product and issue and start searching.

I?d suggest doing a search for your issue rather than asking your question straight away as the answer may already be there waiting for you.

You can sign in the forums link with your adobe email account and then select the product in the right hand side

Then input the question in the next screen. Then The Experts will contact you with the resolution within 24-48 hours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines