• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial Number

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted support once before on this issue, and I still have not had any luck. I do not have a serial number. I purchased this software a few years back and have never been able to register or download it onto my computer because of this. How do I get a serial number or get around using one? I paid full price and everything for this item, so I should be able to download it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Teri,

What product are you talking about? This is the Photoshop Mix Forum. Mix is a mobile app. Let me know and I will move this discussion to the correct forum to further help you

Regards,

Jo-Marie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once logged in, you'll see your info on the left. You'll see Manage Account. Click there, confirm your password and then you'll see your account info there. You should see serial numbers there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Downloading software is not a problem: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install.html

From where did you buy your software?  They never provided you with a serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines