Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing option for Portfolio content

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I have just created a portfolio. I want to add links to my portfolio content for people to be able to share it. Is that possible. 

They are taking screenshots of my work or sharing the whole site link. I need them to be able to share specific conten's link. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Feature request , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no forum here... unless some other Portfolio user see this and has an answer
See Employee Dave's reply in this link of information "Portfolio team asked us to close up shop here"
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/is-portfolio-still-being-developed/td-p/11583268?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.  There are no sharing buttons in Portfolio, sorry.

Is your Portfolio synced to Behance?  I ask because Behance is more of a social platform.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036719473-Sharing-Updating-between-Behance-and-Por...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines