• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some Software Doesn't Install & Updates

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2016 Jul 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I use Adobe Creative Cloud v3.7.0.272 latest version. But some Adobe software was didn't download by Creative Cloud. Why ? Please check your server for the your setup files health. Please !

Kind regards.

Exit Code: 117

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Fatal Error '117' occurred while download

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeFontsRecommended-mul Version: 1.0.0.1). Error code: '117'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeMediaEncoder10AllTrial Version: 10.3.0.185). Error code: '117'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeFontsRecommended-mul Version: 1.0.0.1). Error code: '117'

2016-07-09_21-03-40.png

2016-07-09_21-07-37.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2016 Jul 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to fix your secure connect problem with adobe.com read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

alternatively, if you follow all 7 steps you can directly download the cc 2015 trials here:  Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools

and activate with your serial number.

if you have a problem starting the download, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies.

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com).

failure to obtain that cookie results in an error page being displayed after clicking a link on prodesigntools.com or initiates the download of an incorrect (eg, current) version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2016 Jul 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Thank you for your valuable reply. But I do not encounter with the certificate , or connection problems. Download process has always been at failure in the same percent.

2016 07 10 14 42 44 - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download directly or using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again.

I do not want help, I just want solutions. There are many complaints about it. But why Adobe does not offer a permanent solution to this issue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2016 Aug 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey! I`ve found the way around it. Go to the Advanced Options after pressing on the update button and UNcheck both checkboxes. It worked for me. I guess what`s happening is that there is some kind of problem uninstalling the previous version or some sh*t like that. Give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines