• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen that this issue has come up a lot but none of the solutions are working for me. I have tried many times to kill the CCLibrary process. The only thing I have yet to try to to reboot my computer.

Mac - El Capitan
PS CC

1447189195.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

Try disabling File Sync in the Creative Cloud desktop app. Then sign out of your account from within Photoshop (Help > Sign Out). This should also sign you out of the CC desktop app as well. Verify this. If you are not signed out, sign out. Close all Adobe applications, this includes all of the apps that run in the background and that you only see in the Activity Monitor (anything that begins with "Adobe" or "CC" in the name, but also things like CoreSync). From here, remove* the following:

/Use

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony.Smith.verical,

Apart from Photoshop , do you get the same error message in other application as well ?

Also please Close Photoshop , Sign out of Photoshop , then end the process for CCLibrary and Creative Cloud,

Open Creative Cloud, sign in again, and then see if you are able to see the Library or not ?

Regards,

Tanuj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error is in Illustrator as well.

I have tried your suggestion several times in various orders. Still broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Correct Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Anupriya Khare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I know how to use google. 🙂

Nothing has worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling File Sync in the Creative Cloud desktop app. Then sign out of your account from within Photoshop (Help > Sign Out). This should also sign you out of the CC desktop app as well. Verify this. If you are not signed out, sign out. Close all Adobe applications, this includes all of the apps that run in the background and that you only see in the Activity Monitor (anything that begins with "Adobe" or "CC" in the name, but also things like CoreSync). From here, remove* the following:

/Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Creative Cloud Libraries (the entire contents)

/Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db (just the file)

Reopen the CC desktop app and sign in again. Go to the Assets tab, select Files and enable Sync. Open Photoshop and test Libraries.

*you can rename, move, or delete these items

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately it did not work. I am going to try to reboot and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rebooting my computer has worked! Looking forward to the patch though...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aaaannnnddddd it is back. I have been having some strange problems with my Keychain Access though. I am wonder if this is part of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines