• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stolen Computer loaded with Adobe products.

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my name is Richard Deighton. I had CS5, Acrobat Pro, and several other Adobe products installed on my souped-up power-house laptop that I did all my work on (at school and at home). Some A-hole stole it and I lost all my software and a week's worth of programming and thesis writing!!! I replaced it with a desktop that has a tape backup system and an ultrabook so I will never loose my important stuff again to some idiot. Anyway, thanks to your download policy I was able to recover my Adobe software and install it on my desktop. But, my ultrabook version of Acrobat pro just told me I must purchase the product because the serial number is already activated on two computers. I wish there was a way you could track down the serial numbers of the stolen products to catch the guy; but, I understand that's impossible.

However, I am still stuck with a problem of getting a legitimate copy of my Adobe Products for my ultrabook so I can work at home. PLEASE HELP.

Kindest regards

Richard Deighton

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

You can call customer service or go to http://www.adobe.com/products/activation/ and click the chat now button. You can explain the situation and they can reset your activations.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can call customer service or go to http://www.adobe.com/products/activation/ and click the chat now button. You can explain the situation and they can reset your activations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2024 Jul 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whe n Itry this, it says Access Denied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John3864377540a9 

what are you trying to do and what problem are your having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1 - you replied to a conversaion from 2012... things are different now, and Adobe support is no longer able to reset activations for serial number programs

2 - that link works for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines