Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student discount?

Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently in my final year of high-school and have applied for a university, but still have to do some stuff before being accepted. If I buy an Adobe CC license with a student discount right now and Adobe checks to see whether I am actually a student, will I pass? I have received a student number because of my application, which means I am in the unis system. Is this "enough" or does Adobe check whether I am actually attending?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

If you are currently enrolled in high-school then you will qualify according to Adobe's website:

Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe Creative Cloud

Student eligibility

To qualify for a student discount, you must be at least 13 years of age and enrolled in one of the following:

• University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of fu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you just need to be a student when you start your subscription, Adobe Creative Cloud Education FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are currently enrolled in high-school then you will qualify according to Adobe's website:

Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe Creative Cloud

Student eligibility

To qualify for a student discount, you must be at least 13 years of age and enrolled in one of the following:

• University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*

• Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*

• Homeschool — defined by state homeschooling regulations

So that you can renew next year for the same price, be sure that you are enrolled elsewhere when your subscription expires.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. I just purchased the license and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do be sure you read the Subscription Terms https://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html and make a note on next year's calendar to cancel before your ending date if you don't want an automatic renewal

And do be aware that your 2nd year will cost more than the 1st year why is my account now $31 a month and not the $20....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would i still be able to apply for the student package if i am an apprentice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are you 13+ years old and enrolled as a student at an accredited school?  if so, then yes.  otherwise, no.

• University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
  • Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
  • Home school — defined by state home schooling regulations

To qualify for a teacher discount, you must be one of the following:

• Faculty or staff — employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education (including emeritus status professors)*
  • Teacher of a homeschooled student — defined by state homeschooling regulations

If you're unclear about whether you qualify, contact us at your country's Adobe sales phone number

* Accredited schools are approved by an association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education/State Board of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education and that teach students as their primary focus. In the U.S., such associations include: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Northwest Association of Accredited Schools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently a student at the University of Corsica (FR) and I can't seem to be able to access the f_ing monthly plan. I've been trying for the past 2 and a half hours without any success.

I enter my credit card with the right things, it's still valid and stuff (yet it does not ask me the secret digits so that's weird);

I enter the right uni information too: Université de Corse (it recognizes it but does not know "IUT de Corse" (Corsican MIT) because it's part of the uni), Design, Web, Multimedia (what I'm currently studying);

Yet, it KEEPS asking me for my diploma even though I'm still studying to this day --which means i don't have it. It just makes no sense and I cant enter my high-school diploma because I got it in 2018, a date that I cant pick either.

So each time i've been filling my infos (even with my paypal account), it's been telling me that my payment infos are wrong and stuff, even though I use this card on a weekly basis, and often buy stuff online, so idk why adobe has been a hell with me).

Thx for any answer or question

Nina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines