Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription is not being recognised

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have purchased Adobe Creative Cloud all apps package (student discounted cost). For the first seven days that I was using the software (Illustrator) it said I was operating under a free-trial. I assumed this would dissapear after the 7 days were up, and that my payed-for subscription would kick in. Unfortunatley this was not the case, and when I open Illustrator or InDesign a message comes up saying I need to purchase a subscription. The first payment has already been withdrawn from my bank account, and when I log into adobe creatuive cloud it states that I have a subscription. Any help ASAP would be much appreciated as this software is essential for completing my uni assignment! Thanks.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Here's something to try.

Start the Creative Cloud Desktop app (NOT Illustrator!)

Sign out

Sign in again, being sure to use the same Adobe ID used to purchase the package

Look at the apps list in Creative Cloud. Does it show an "open" button for Illustrator, a "trial ended" message, something else...?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for directing me to this page Axel, It was a success, much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's something to try.

Start the Creative Cloud Desktop app (NOT Illustrator!)

Sign out

Sign in again, being sure to use the same Adobe ID used to purchase the package

Look at the apps list in Creative Cloud. Does it show an "open" button for Illustrator, a "trial ended" message, something else...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, this was a success. It now says 'open' rather than 'trial ended' and I now have access to the software. Absolute life saver!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines