• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscriptions w/ same address & devices

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am already a subscriber to Adobe Creative Cloud, and have purchased my subscription through an Adobe student discount program. I have used this account, my student email account,  to create the Creative Cloud account. However, I am limited to use it on 2 PCs, but would greatly enjoy also using the software on my Windows tablet and laptop. Could I continue to use the subscription that I have paid for on 2 PCs and also use the new student license provided by my Unviersity to use the software on additional devices, but all sharing the same Creative Cloud login account and with both linked to the same email address?

Thank you for your assistance. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Hi kmarieholt,

In addition to what @Bob said, I would like to mentioned that you cannot have 2 Creative Cloud subscription on one Adobe Id. Only one of them would work, in case you have 2 Creative Cloud subscription and you would like to use both of them at the same time. Please make sure that you would have it on 2 different accounts to be able to use them.

On the other hand, if you have multiple Single App Creative Cloud Subscription on single account, you would be able to use all of them under

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out on the computers that you aren't using and sign in when you use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kmarieholt,

In addition to what @Bob said, I would like to mentioned that you cannot have 2 Creative Cloud subscription on one Adobe Id. Only one of them would work, in case you have 2 Creative Cloud subscription and you would like to use both of them at the same time. Please make sure that you would have it on 2 different accounts to be able to use them.

On the other hand, if you have multiple Single App Creative Cloud Subscription on single account, you would be able to use all of them under same account. To summarize, make sure you don't have duplicate subscription on same account.

In order to cancel one of the two duplicate subscription, please check Cancel your Creative Cloud membership​, in case you need further assistance with this, please Contact Customer Care​.

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need clarification on any of the information provided.    

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much Atul, for the response (and Peru Bob too!)

Just to be clear: Account 1 is an Adobe ID and Account 2 is an Enterprise ID both are connected to the same email address, and therefore each sign in goes a different route. Does that change the answer?

-K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kmarieholt,

Sorry for the delay in response, I would like to inform you that Enterprise Id's follows a different login procedure.as per the licensing type.

For e.g. single sign on procedure for federated account can have Creative Cloud individual subscription.

For further clarification you may post you query on Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS​ forum.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines