• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching teacher account - confirmation

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I make sure that Adobe accepted the requirements of teacher account? Because I did not have to give the email address related to the school, just the name and the school's name. However, they charged me with the discounted amount and provided all the apps. Is it OK or Adobe will check my data later?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe may verify your teacher status, so we can't be sure when and if they will do that. I am pasting the relevant portion from Adobe's FAQ on this matter below

Adobe verifies student status through the school-issued email address provide during purchase. A school email address may include .edu, .k12, or other email domains sponsored by educational institutions. If you do not have a school-issued email address or your email address cannot be verified, additional proof of eligibility may be requested after purchase.

Students and educators at accredited schools

Proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date. Types of proof of enrollment include:

• School ID card
  • Report card
  • Transcript
  • Tuition bill or statement

Homeschooled students

Proof of eligibility may include:

• Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool
  • Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)
  • Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year

*Accredited schools are those that are approved by an association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education/State Board of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education and that teach students as their primary focus. In the U.S., such associations include: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Northwest Association of Accredited Schools. † Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines