In 2011-2015, the following products were purchased:

Design Std CS 5.0

Design Std CS 5.5

Design Std CS 6.0

Design Premium CS 5.5

Design and Web Prem CS 6.0

Acrobat Professional 9.0

Acrobat Professional 10.0

Licenses were activated in the Adobe ID of the old system administrator, tied to the mail old_SystemAdmin@mypost.com

The old system administrator is gone, but the connection with him remains.

He sent the Software License Cerificate by mail with license purchase data (WIN SN, MAC SN, Certificate Number, END User ID, Deploy-to ID, etc).

How to bind these licenses to a new Adobe ID?

Or maybe you can change the Adobe ID mail old_SystemAdmin@mypost.com to NEW_SystemAdmin@mycompany.com ???

At the moment we do not have access to the distributions of the purchased products and to the serial numbers for their activation.

To solve this problem, you need access to the Adobe ID, which will contain all the products that the organization has acquired.

The seller could not help in resolving this issue and offered to contact Adobe and gave a link to this forum.

Respectfully,

Sergey

New System Administrator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Akademknigas84001315, you can also find the process to merge or transfer licenses at Adobe Licensing Website | Serial numbers, orders, and accounts .  You will need to contact our support team directly to complete the process. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ate these retail, volume, or enterprise licenses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know.

Here is the full name of the licenses. Perhaps there will be an answer to your question.

Windows Russia AOO License TLP Level 1 (1-2,499)

Multiple Platforms International English AOO TLP Level 1

Multiple Platforms Russian Upgrade From 2/3 Ver Back TLP

Multiple Platforms Russian Upgrade From 2/3 Ver Back TLP Level 1

Multiple Platforms Russian AOO TLP Level 1 (1-2,499)

Multiple Platforms International English AOO TLP Level 1 (1+)

Multiple Platforms Russian AOO TLP Level 1 (1+)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, AOO stands for Adobe Open Options, a kind of volume licensing. This is very important. Retail licenses belong to an individual (who would have to have personally signed them over) but volume licenses belong to the company. So it should just be a matter of transferring the licensing responsibility. AOO is no longer in use however, and these are old obsolete products which may not run on current systems.

Anyway, the big question is, how do I change the email? Licensing these days is via a login to the Adobe Adminsistrative Console, so if you have a login, try that. If not, take a look on Adobe Licensing Website | Serial numbers, orders, and accounts under Manage Account Contacts > Primary contact not known or no longer with the organization?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have access to Adobe ID in which all licenses are registered. But the old system administrator can log in there and make the necessary changes.

Can he change his contact email address to another one (which is owned by the company)?

Or should I create another Adobe ID and somehow transfer all the licenses from the old Adobe ID there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Adobe IDs are the same as logins to the administrative console. Please check the info in the link I posted, it also covers changing contact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this answer on the site https://licensing.adobe.com/:

"Adobe does not recognize you as an authorized user of this web site. Please contact Adobe for assistance. Please use  button to login as another user."

But I did the entry under my new Adobe ID. Naturally there is nothing there. He is empty.

I do not have access to the old Adobe ID. He has an old system administrator.

He asks to give him precise instructions on the transfer of licenses and he promises to do everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems you do need to contact Adobe, as I suggested, as if the contact was no longer with the organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I contacted 🙂 Right here. The seller informed me that Adobe could be contacted either through chat rooms or on the forum and gave a link to this forum.

Phone is inconvenient to me, because I do not speak English.

If you have any other contact (for example, e-mail), please share.

Or write, where I can still contact with your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akademknigas84001315, as Test Screen Name has indicated you will want to begin a chat session with our support team at Contact Customer Care to transfer the licenses or restore access to https://licensing.adobe.com/.  This is not a conversation which can occur in a public discussion forum accessible to anyone with Internet access.

You can find more details regarding the process under Primary Contact not known or no longer with the Organization at Adobe Licensing Website | Serial numbers, orders, and accounts .

If you continue to face difficulties establishing a chat session then please use a different web browser, smartphone, or tablet to begin the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that the forum is public. I do not leave any confidential information here. I was hoping that an Adobe employee would join my question and help resolve the issue.

Thank you all. Tomorrow I'll write to the chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akademknigas84001315, these type of discussions need to be handled in a private and secure setting.  If you face any difficulties with the process then please update this public forum discussion with your case number, and I will be happy to review the interaction.

You can find information on how to manage your active support cases at View Adobe Support cases .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accessed LWS. But now these licenses are not assigned to the correct Adobe account. How do I transfer these licenses to another Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akademknigas84001315, you can also find the process to merge or transfer licenses at Adobe Licensing Website | Serial numbers, orders, and accounts .  You will need to contact our support team directly to complete the process. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! Control over licenses obtained!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, Akademknigas84001315, thanks for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how long does it normally take for customer service to respond? its been a while and still no answer.
I dontthink its a browser issue as I use this for all my work (firefox, latest version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Use a desktop browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.
  2. Go to the URL below. 
    Contact Customer Care
  3. Sign-in with your Adobe ID and password.
  4. Click the Chat Bot icon and type AGENT followed by the Enter key. 
    CC-chatbot-icon.jpg
  5. In my experience, customer care agents join the session almost iimmediately. 
Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines