Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial period [7 day trial expired after 24 hours]

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I wanted to test Illustrator to see how the tool worked, and when the download was complete, the tool said could use the trial for 1 week.
But, the next day, when I opened Illustrator again, it said my trial had expired. Can I somehow recover those 6 days I didn't have?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

romyg,

Restoring a failed trial period may be the most difficult thing to try, even with help from Adobe.

I believe you should (still) be able to start a new trial covering the full Creative Cloud, and just install/run AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

I have the exact same problem.

I just started my trial TODAY, downloaded and installed less than 1 hour ago, and it informed me that I would have 7 days trial of the product.

I worked normally as I used the product, however, I accidentally closed the app via the X in the top right (Windows 10), and I restarted the trial. only this time, it displayed the 7 days remaining counter, and then it immediately switched to the 00 days remaining counter, and the text changed to "Your trial has expired."

adobe-free-trial-early termination.jpg

This is CLEARLY a software glitch/error, and has nothing to do with the trial being applied to 7 days before I started a trial account (as that link shared by Sheena above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines