• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trouble installing acrobat

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2015 Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to reinstall Acrobat Pro XI after a failed migration from older mac.  I have a brand new iMac, OS is latest, chrome is latest, 16 G ram 3 T hard drive...plenty of memory and space.  I have dowloaded the software (tried both methods on website and was able to download each way) but the installation fails near the very end (writes files, etc.... but then failes).  Error message simply says "Installation Failed. Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail".

appreciate any assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 05, 2015 Aug 05, 2015

Found a solution, but not one of these.  I restarted my computer and an error box came up that i needed to reinstall Adobe Create Cloud.  I clicked on the link, downloaded CC and then relaunched the installation of Acrobat.  And it worked.  Who knows why...but yeah!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard

You may follow below threads:

Acrobat XI Pro installation failed

https://forums.adobe.com/message/5151242#5151242#5151242

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found a solution, but not one of these.  I restarted my computer and an error box came up that i needed to reinstall Adobe Create Cloud.  I clicked on the link, downloaded CC and then relaunched the installation of Acrobat.  And it worked.  Who knows why...but yeah!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines