Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access my apps

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am unable to access my apps and services: when I open the sign-in window it just opens and closes automatically without giving me the chance to fill in the form

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pascal, which Adobe application or service are you trying to access?  If you are trying to install Photoshop or Lightroom then please use a different web browser to complete the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html

Please update this public forum discussion if you continue to encounter problems with accessing your apps and services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

from @Jeff A Wright link, download the cc desktop app directly, or do it here using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines