Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download acrobat pro Windows 11 Edge

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to download Desktop version of Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10 using Edge Browser but the page is not loading and it's failing. Screenshots are attached. Please advice.cant_download_adobe_2.pngcant_download_adobe.png

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction, it's Windows 11 and Browser is Edge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have a subscription
-sign in to your account with your ID and password
-Cloud Manager to install all programs https://www.adobe.com/ie/creativecloud/desktop-app.html
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/how-to-activate-your-adobe-software/td-p/9636861?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, same issue and error when I click Download Creative Cloud button on the URL mentioned above. Please see the screenshot. Note, it's Windows 11 Pro and Edge browser and the system is up-to-date

Failed_to_download_cc.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's not clear what you're trying to download, but if it's the current acrobat prod dc and you have a subscription, use the cc desktop app per above.

if you're trying to download something else, what is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download desktop application of Adobe Acrobat Pro. I clicked "Get Acrobat DC Desktop" top right cornor on the page(screenshot attached below) I see the error which I shared in description. 

Acrobat_main_page.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's possible your problems were because your from a country other than the usa and you're using the usa pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nvm. Found workaround. Downloaded Acrobat Reader, free version, and installed it. Then signed in using my account and Reader updated to Pro edition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines