• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download CS6 Design Standard

Contributor ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, i'm trying to download my old CS6 desing standard version of Illustrator, as it worked a lot faster especially on large files, than current CC version. 
While trying to download it from here: 
http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/DSGN/CS6/win32/DesignStandard_CS6_LS16.7z
as this:
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html.html
help page suggests.
I'm getting Not Found error.

I know i'm not the only one getting this error. Could someone please check it?

Also, is there mabye a way to install CS6 applications from the Creative Cloud App ?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Owing to policy changes in May this year, legacy products are not included in Creative Cloud  Desktop app.   We now have access to current Creative Cloud versions only plus one version back.   Beyond that, you must contact Adobe Customer Care.  To obtain a CS download, you need to give the agent your valid serial number or proof of purchase.  Otherwise, they cannot give it to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be you should follow the rules as pointed out in the correct answer of this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/CS6-Download/td-p/10519526

Downloading and installing CS6 from the CC app is no more an option.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Owing to policy changes in May this year, legacy products are not included in Creative Cloud  Desktop app.   We now have access to current Creative Cloud versions only plus one version back.   Beyond that, you must contact Adobe Customer Care.  To obtain a CS download, you need to give the agent your valid serial number or proof of purchase.  Otherwise, they cannot give it to you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines