Copied

Trying to install Photoshop on my Mac with MacOS Big Sur 11.6.4

I keep getting this error even after rebooting:

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 4.14.52 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@karenb98066155 

You didn't say how you started and how you got to this point.

Please follow these steps in order to download and install Photoshop as part of your Creative Cloud membership:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-Photoshop.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies Jane. I logged in to Adobe cloud in my  Safari browser and clicked the download. button at the top. The dmg downloaded but when I open the dmg and double click, I get this error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange, it looks like it's an older version of PS. Maybe try downloading the Creative Cloud app first. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Apologies Jane. I logged in to Adobe cloud in my  Safari browser and clicked the download. button at the top. The dmg downloaded but when I open the dmg and double click, I get this error message."

By @karenb98066155

Did you go to: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/photoshop and log in to your paid CC account first (as per the earlier link)? It should look like this:

janee_0-1647293903245.png

Does your computer meet the system requirements?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is what I also described to you that I did in the first place. I am a software developer so I understand how all of this works.

I also tried downloading the Creative Cloud app and it will not install either:

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 5.46.58 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that is what I also described to you that I did in the first place. I am a software developer so I understand how all of this works. I also tried downloading the Creative Cloud app and it will not install either:

By @karenb98066155

Hi Karen,

If you checked the system requirements (you didn't say), then contact Adobe Customer Care, as they can look at your computer.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 . Type "agent".

You can also send a tweet to @AdobeCare.

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines