• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach Adobe servers - Mac

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been through previous posts for this issue but not found anything that works. I got this message after installing system update Catalina 10.15.7. I am running a 2013 iMac pro.

I tried the hosts file which is clean of any Adobe references. I disabled Firewall to no effect. In Proxy settings Atuto Proxy Cinfig is unticked. I can still use my CC apps for now but get a blank page when I try and access CC on the web. I can log in ok from a PC so nothing wrong with my account set up.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

SGCreative, is your organization using PlusNet for the Internet Service Provider?  If so, please see https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/plusnet-authentication-problem/td-p/12974295 for information on how to resolve errors contacting Adobe, and other Internet resources, over Plusnet's network.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer supports TLS 1.0 and 1.1. Please check your system that you're enabled the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 protocol. 

For more infos take a look here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html#faq 

If you're using Win 7 please upgrade your OS and install the MS Easy Fix.   

Update to enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 as default secure protocols in WinHTTP in Windows (microsoft.co... 

Also upgrade your browsers to enable TLS 1.2 connections. 

Take also a look here: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catalina supports all modern web protocols. Its not going to be a TLS issue. Nor is Windows 7 involved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SGCreative, is your organization using PlusNet for the Internet Service Provider?  If so, please see https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/plusnet-authentication-problem/td-p/1297... for information on how to resolve errors contacting Adobe, and other Internet resources, over Plusnet's network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, thanks very much for this! I would never has suspected a conflict between my Plusnet provider and Adobe. Sally's solution worked perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you accsess your mail and apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What really do you have an issue with

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines