Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to uninstall any Adobe product - apps not showing in CC

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am completely unable to remove any Adobe programs. It's driving me nuts they are taking up so much space on my computer and i need them gone. I go to the settings > apps to remove them like any other program and click 'uninstall' which then opened up the creative cloud - which would not allow me to log in. SO i uninstalled creative cloud, then reinstalled a new version (it's been years since i used these programs) now when i go to apps and click on After effects 2017, Animator, or Media Encoder,  "UNINSTALL" button and click or any other adobe program it pops up with an error saying it cannot find the uninstaller. So after reinstalling a new version of CC once i open the CC becaue the old version would not even let me sign in i entereed my email and click continue and NOTHING happens. Now it lets me log in, and the apps page just does not load anything. I have multiple apps and it doesn't even show them. It says 'loading' but just doesn't actually load anything. Is there specific uninstallers i can use to uninstall these programs manually? I want them gone. I never want another Adobe program again what a nightmare this has been. I had to sign up for a trial just to re-download the CC which didnt even work now i need to go cancel my useless trial. I do not want to and do not have enough space on my computer to 'reinstall' these massive 1.7G apps to 'try' and get them to pop up in the CC. How can i remove these useless applications?????

This is rediculous i can see so many other people having similair issues. It should not be so hard and such a mess around and waste of time just to try and remove a program! Adobe does not care about their users mental health.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines