Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update AAM

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2013 Jul 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

I am prompted to update AAM on my laptop running Windows 7 64 bit and everytime I try, I get the  attached message.  The computer is connected to the internet and all connections are working fine.  I am also running Creative Cloud on my PC and it updated on that machine with no problems (apart from some of my installed apps not showing as being installed but that problem is in another discussion).

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 07, 2013 Jul 07, 2013

You should try this

1. Rename the OOBE folder to OOBE.oldthe locations are 

For windows

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE and C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE.

2. Go to www.creative.adobe.com and login with your Adobe Id.

3. Under the tab 'Download Center' you will see an application named "Creative Cloud creativecloud.png.

4. Download Creative Cloud applicaiton. This Creative cloud app is an upgrade to the Adobe application manager.

Thanks

Kapil Rupani

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2013 Jul 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should try this

1. Rename the OOBE folder to OOBE.oldthe locations are 

For windows

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE and C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE.

2. Go to www.creative.adobe.com and login with your Adobe Id.

3. Under the tab 'Download Center' you will see an application named "Creative Cloud creativecloud.png.

4. Download Creative Cloud applicaiton. This Creative cloud app is an upgrade to the Adobe application manager.

Thanks

Kapil Rupani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply, Kapil.  Have tried your suggestion but it still comes up with the same message.  Thought perhaps that it might be that I was logged on my PC but even when I logged off, it is still the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest you to please contact Adobe support.

Either through phone or through chat.

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/avl-help.html

Thanks

Kapil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines