• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates for CS6

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Suite 6 that I have reinstalled on a new (Windows 10) computer.  After launching the Adobe Application Manager, there are a number of updates needed.  The only required update is the one for AAM itself.  Unfortunately, after installing this update, I ended up with a bunch of Creative Cloud software installed offering me free trials, etc.  I'm not interested in any CC items nor do I want any CC software on my computer.

I have been able to successfully locate, download, and install all but four of the required updates.  I'm hoping that someone can provide direct links to the Windows versions of these updates.  This is how each of them appear in AAM...

• Adobe CSXS InfrastructureCS6
  • Touch App Plugin Update for Adobe Illustrator CS6
  • Touch App Plugin Update for Adobe Illustrator CS6 (64-bit)
  • DPS Desktop Tools CS6 for Adobe InDesign CS6

Thank you very much for any help locating these updates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

I got the installers I needed but not without a fight.  I ended up installing a trial version of CS6, letting it "upgrade" Adobe Application Manager to the Creative Cloud version, and then snapping up the install files from the temporary folder that the CC updater stores them in during installation.  Really a PITA...IMO, these installers should all be available for download.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It 'might' be possible to download the files through archive.org, though it might take some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those who are still using the Windows version, someone has uploaded all the patches here: Adobe CS6 Windows Updates complete : SoCalBryan for the collection : Free Download, Borrow, and Stre...

Unfortuanately, I cannot see an equivelent for macOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines