• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

USING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP FOR WHICH HAVE SUBSCRIPTION WHILE HAVE ALSO A PURCHASED SEPARATE LIGHTROOM INSTALLED

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an ongoing Adobe  Photoshop subscription which I need to use on the same PC which has a separately purchased Lightroom.The problem is that Lightroom was set up with the creative cloud using one e mail address to keep it separate from stepping on the Photoshop 2 computer limit but still be able to use Lightroom.  When I want to use Photoshop and have canceled it out on one PC, Cloud will only recognize the e mail sign in used to set up Lightroom, and I don't find any way to tell it to allow me to go to the e mail address used for Photoshop.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New account same computer https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1465499

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You need to know these points :

We can use only one Adobe ID on a machine .

When you have a subscription and yo install Photoshop or Lightroom or both on a machine it will count 1 activation .

You can install Photoshop and lightroom on 2 machines using your subscription Adobe ID and install the perpetual lightroom on 2 other machines using your serial and

another Adobe ID where you don't have any subscription .

I hope I understand your request .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines