• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Verification Issue

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a CC member and EVERY TIME Adobe pushes out an update, I have to sit through fifteen minutes or more of A) waiting for the Verifying... dialog to appear and then B) that Verifying dialog to actually complete.

What the actual fudge?

Adobe is saying this is Apple's fault, but surely there is enough blame to go around.

I'm running MacOS Ventura and am actively seeking Adobe alternatives given how frustrating this is.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

things aren't likely to get better until adobe rolls out ventura efficient apps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos-ventura-compatability-common-issues.html

otoh, you could go for a long shot fix:

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome. let us know if it's helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a security feature and happens whenever you install new software. A faster hard drive will make a lot of that go away. It has nothing to do with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a metric ton of ram and my hard drive is SSD. I don't think this is a hardware issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple has a security mechanism where new software is verified. It happens with everything you install. Larger applications take more time. It is what it is. This has zero to do with Adobe other than Adobe distributing large applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just checking you don't have to let Adobe push updates at all. You can have them when you choose or not at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines