Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

vhs capture and edit

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

What programme will allow me to capture VHS pictures on a digital format and also allow me to do some limited editing?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.

George

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need hardware that would take an analog video signal from a VCR and convert it to digital. Most of the hardware on the market should come with some sort of capture applications. Any video editor can make changes to captured video files, Adobe has Premiere (Pro, Elements, and Rush versions) plus After Effects and Photoshop can work with video files.

Alternately, there are commercial services that will do some or all of these steps for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, Adobe has removed the capture from tape function from both Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements

Google to find hardware as already mentioned

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines