• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Files getting corrupted in creative cloud.

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I worked on a video and exported it as an mp4 file and uploaded it to creative cloud to send it to a client.

But I noticed that the videos files I uploaded are getting corruputed and are showing 0 kb, when i download them from the creative cloud. Is there any fix for this issue or should we use a different cloud service?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Premiere Pro:

Please post screenshots of your media properties, sequence settings, and export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines