• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wann läuft der Gutscheincode ab?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe eine Gutscheincode erworben. Ich möchte den Gutschein nicht vor dem Ende meines aktuellen Abos einlösen, damit ich nicht einen Teil des Abo-Zeitraums verliere.

Wie lange kann ich noch den Gutscheincode einlösen? Kann ich den Gutscheincode auch noch in ca. 4 Wochen einlösen, auch wenn ich ihn heute gekauft habe?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

TBMK You will not lose any of your subscription. It will be extended.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

If you already have the same plan or product, and redeem with the same Adobe account:  

• If your payment plan is Annual plan, paid monthly, Adobe stops charging your credit card after you redeem the code. After the redemption code subscription term expires, Adobe resumes charging your credit card.
  • If your payment plan is Annual plan, prepaid, the redemptio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TBMK You will not lose any of your subscription. It will be extended.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

If you already have the same plan or product, and redeem with the same Adobe account:  

• If your payment plan is Annual plan, paid monthly, Adobe stops charging your credit card after you redeem the code. After the redemption code subscription term expires, Adobe resumes charging your credit card.
  • If your payment plan is Annual plan, prepaid, the redemption code term is added to the end of the paid subscription term.
Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already cancelled my current subscription. Will it still be appended to the end of the subscription? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably not.

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately there doesn't open any chat window. I cannot find a possibility to contact Adobe...

But: Do you know how long the redemption code is valid? I could just redeem it in one month shortly before the current subscription ends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the life of a redemption code.

It may say if there is an expiration date on the voucher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Unfortunately there doesn't open any chat window."

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

This link works for me. You must allow cookies in your browser and be signed-in to this forum.

The link opens a chat window where you can type your message at the lower-right corner of the page- Type "Agent" to get you connected to a human 😉

2022-07-13 08_34_17-Contact Customer Care — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

A cancelled current subscription will need you to Contact Adobe Support if it is to be re-instated (if at all possible?).

I do not know if Redemption vouchers have an expiry date.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines