• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to buy Lightroom 6 Standalone .. what is final version??

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thinking of buying Lightroom 6 Standalone version.

I have just purchased a Fuji XT2 & Fuji XE3 camera bodies & need to be able to open Fuji RAF Raw files for both cameras in Lightroom (I don't want to use Adobe DNG Converter).

Crucially I want to be able to access the Fuji Film Simulation Camera Profiles in Lightroom and must, therefore, have a version of Lightroom that fully supports that camera.

So my question is if I buy the Lightroom 6 Standalone version will it support the Fuji XT2 & XE3 RAF Raw files in full??

And also what is the 'final version' of Lightroom 6 Standalone that I will have access to??

According to this link, it seems to be Lightroom version 6.14 ... Cameras supported by Camera Raw... Am I correct??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

lr 6.13 or better supports both cameras.

you would buy lr 6 and update to the last version 6.14, Adobe products: desktop, web, and mobile applications | Adobe

[moved from Creative Cloud Download & Install to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lr 6.13 or better supports both cameras.

you would buy lr 6 and update to the last version 6.14, Adobe products: desktop, web, and mobile applications | Adobe

[moved from Creative Cloud Download & Install to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines