• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What causes Error 132 and how do I stop it happening?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2016 Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently Re-Installed Adobe Creative Cloud after having a ridiculous unsolvable error when trying to install a new update... It looked optimistic when Photoshop InDesign and Acrobat installed without a hitch. And then when attempting to install Illustrator I got this error (Error Code: 132). I followed the advice and changed the file location to my Desktop which of course made no difference. Please... I need help, this is affecting my Uni Work.

Error 132.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2016 Mar 12, 2016

if you follow all 7 steps you can directly download a trial here: Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools

if you have a problem starting the download, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies. 

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com). 

failure to obtain that cookie results in an error

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2016 Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you follow all 7 steps you can directly download a trial here: Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools

if you have a problem starting the download, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies. 

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com). 

failure to obtain that cookie results in an error page being displayed after clicking a link on prodesigntools.com or initiates the download of an incorrect (eg, current) version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are ProDesignTools affiliated with Adobe, or is this a third party solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they're an adobe affiliate and provide an official (adobe) channel to adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ali.tru.architecture,

In case kglad's suggestion doesn't work, please try to select another install location in your preferences and try again.

Let us know if this still persists, we would be happy to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines