• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whats with all these credentials?

Engaged ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking in windows credential manager for other reasons and find the attached.

Whats all that about, and might it explain why CC app keeps getting confused about me being logged into another PC when I am not?Untitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have those also, or most of them. What are they, I have no idea. Is it bad for your system, don't know.

Am I worried about them, No. 

Never knew they existed until your post and never looked at the Credential Manager before and probably never will again.

What problem are you having with all those entries?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is two fold.

1. Accasionally I will load an app and it will tell me I am logged into too many computers, but of the two it shows one is the one I am actually on.

2. It concerns me that Adobe have buggy apps, that cost a lot of money each month. I cannot fathom why they would need 30+ credentials, all of them apparently in use today. What a mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I need to look up other credentials, and I'm running into the same problem. It's annoying, and deleting tons of saved records is going to occupy way too much of my time.

Adobe, we pay premium prices for your software, and I expect at least a certain baseline with regards to customer service and bug fixes. This last comment is dated January 18, 2020, and I'mt typing this comment 21 months later. Why has this not been fixed? Get on it. This is ridiculous.

(The community guidelines say I have to be respectful, and I'm trying, but there is apparently no rule that I have to be pleasant, which is good, because I'm not going to be. What is Adobe spending our money on? One of their developers needs to fix this problem.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines