Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are Ae CC and Pr CC?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2015 Jan 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Just got my new laptop and wanted to install my CC for Teams in this.

So I turned on my old laptop, logged out and uninstalled everything. On my desktop at the job, I have done nothing.

Now, on this my new laptop, I installed the CC dashboard and started install the programs that I needed (PhotoShop, InDesign, DreamWiever, Premiere Pro and After Effects). BUT, the After Effect isn't showen among the downloable programs and Premiere Pro is only in the CS6 version - not the CC-version. And there is more: I did - however, installed the Pr CS6, but I can't find and open it anywhere ... See this screenshot: http://tinypic.com/r/bf2ujo/8

What have I done wrong, and what should I do?

(I'm the manager of our CC for Teams)

Meddelelse blev redigeret af: Jean Jensen

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 17, 2015 Jan 17, 2015

Nobody can tell you anything without proper system info. The simple answer is that your system does not meet the requirements and since your CC app looks huge compared to your desktop it stands to reason that your screen resolution is insufficient.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2015 Jan 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without proper system info. The simple answer is that your system does not meet the requirements and since your CC app looks huge compared to your desktop it stands to reason that your screen resolution is insufficient.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue was lack of soft- and hardware. New laptop ordered....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum.

JeanJensen have you tried opening Premiere Pro from your Start menu as opposed to searching for the application?  Please see Launch CC apps after install - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/launch-creative-cloud-apps.html for information on how to open Premiere Pro CS6 after it is installed.

You also mentioned you did not see Premiere Pro CC or Premiere Pro CC 2014 as installable options.  Does your computer meet or exceed all of the system requirements listed at System requirements | Adobe Premiere Pro?  If not then the applications will not be available for installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines