• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download Adobe photoshop extended CS3 from the internet - I need to reinstall on a new computed that does not have a CD drive!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My new computed does not have a CD drive and transferring software onto a jump drive does not seem to work even after deactivating the software on the old computer.  Can I download Adobe photoshop extended CS3 from the internet?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Make sure you have cookies enabled and clear your cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

Here is an alternate download...  You can download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site and have cookies enabled in your browser or else the download will not work properly.

CS3 and CS4: http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link appears to be inactive - I just get an error message!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which specific link and what specific error message?

One issue is that you cannot right-click on the File 1 or 1 link and choose Save Link As or Save Target As in the browser like it seems you might be able to.  You have to left-click on it, so the website can check things, and then the file will start downloading.

I tested with the Photoshop CS3  Windows File 1 of 1 just now and that’s what happened.  Using right-click-save-as I got a file now found on server error message, but with a left-click it downloaded in a couple minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for offering suggestions!

I expand the "Photoshop Extended CS3" link from web site Download CS3 products  and then click on the "Mac OS X File 1 of 1" English international, English Universal link

The error message is:

HTTP ERROR: 404 /support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have cookies enabled and clear your cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

Here is an alternate download...  You can download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site and have cookies enabled in your browser or else the download will not work properly.

CS3 and CS4: http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was the browser that was the problem - I was able to download it from the adobe web site using firefox!  Thanks for all the suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2014 Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 7 64-bit computer, I can download that specific DMG file just fine:

In addition to Ned's suggestions, it also could be that there is a popup that needs to run to authenticate the download so maybe temporarily disable your popup blocker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines