• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find the serial number on my Adobe product box?

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2011 Oct 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can usually locate the serial number on the back of the CD or DVD case.  If you have an envelope for your software then it may be located on the envelope instead. 

For more help locating your serial number, see Find a serial number, or try this focused search.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2012 Feb 22, 2012

Which product did you install?  You should have received an e-mail which contains your serial number and a link to the download.  Otherwise I would recommend reviewing the following documents:

How to find a download link on Adobe.com

Find a serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2015 Feb 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I am having the same problem as Connor.  I purchased this from Best Buy back in July.  Is there anyway that will help?  If my proof of purchase just on my credit card statement? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

diana1231 if you are facing difficulties with redeeming your redemption code then please see Redemption Code Help for information on how to redeem the redemption code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This company is ridiculous there is zero support. I'd think sign up for the"cloud" free trial then they might answer you. My product is brand new and there has been zero support for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thanks Jeff but that Contact Customer Care link does not allow me to connect on to a chat with a live agent. It just takes me through a series of questions then sends me back to forums.

How can I access this .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connor_McGarry I have reported the issue for the moment please choose Creative Cloud as your product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need my serial number to install a license to my other computer.
I once downloaded adobe Photoshop CS6 from the adobe website,

but when I search for my serial number there I cannot find my purchase. I don't have a purchase history and it seems like I didn't download any product.
I also can't find the email with the serial number anymore...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KaatDS if you are unable to locate the serial number under your account then please contact our support team.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/1aYjbSC.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issues you describe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe photoshop, element 12 from COSTCO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 27, 2015 Jun 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the COSTCO version of Photoshop Elements there is a plain white inner box inside the outer printed box. You must pull or tear out the inner box and the SN is on that plain white box. Unbelievable but true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankx, i needed the answer for someone that contacted me about this same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, I am trying to install Photoshop Elements 11 that was a Christmas gift a from a couple of years back.  I have three numbers on the back of the box and have tried all three and get invalid number for each of them.  There is nothing printed on the sleeve.  This really is ridiculous folks.  My only recourse is a forum.  Really...

What have you got for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NDGator, can you private message me the 3 numbers you have on your box? I'll see what we can do to help. Thanks, Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't find the serial number on the back of the CD or DVD case. Please help. I'm using Adobe creative suite 5 design premium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2015 Jan 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

en7eleven what is preventing locating the serial number on the DVD case?  Please review this discussion and the linked documents for information on how to locate the serial number on the software box - Find your serial number quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2015 Jan 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to try the home use program for adobe acrobat which requires a serial number.  When I received my laptop, Acrobat was already installed by my company.  How can I find the serial number from within the program itself or through other means so that I can register for the home use program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new Mac but it looks like some components of Elements 9 didn't transfer from my old Mac.  Want to reinstall, have the DVD and instruction booklet but can't find the serial number anywhere.  Help!

Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 3.14.42 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2015 Feb 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I only have the CD and cannot find the box or original casing it came in with the serial number. I have it downloaded on my old computer but got a new MAC that doesn't have CD drive.  Any idea how I can download it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I am trying to install elements 13.  I have box, and CD.  There are some numbers on both, none of which will fit the serial number boxes in the installation.  Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heatherl62592796 please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care to resolve any difficulties you are facing utilizing the serial number provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, are you there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the screen for the serial # only has 6 boxes and all the #s on the product and e-mail are 8 digets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't find the email from Adobe and I've tried going into My Adobe but I still can find it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all

I have installed CS6 on my PC, but i lose my CD Packing box, it now only remains the CD hard copy without serial number,

is this possible to get back my serial number for the installation later?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines