Where is Muse?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay to Adobe CC.

Can not find Adobe Muse in the list anymore. Where can I download it?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

I'm wondering the same. I know Muse won't be supported and upgraded anymore, and that there won't be possible for new users to download it - but we must of course be able to use the existing Muse version to maintain support of clients sites when needed.

So Adobe: If my computer crashes now, how do i install current Muse on a new computer so i can mantain service for old sites?

EDIT: i found that its still possible to download here: Getting started with Adobe Muse and older versions of Muse is (as

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering the same. I know Muse won't be supported and upgraded anymore, and that there won't be possible for new users to download it - but we must of course be able to use the existing Muse version to maintain support of clients sites when needed.

So Adobe: If my computer crashes now, how do i install current Muse on a new computer so i can mantain service for old sites?

EDIT: i found that its still possible to download here: Getting started with Adobe Muse and older versions of Muse is (as for now) available here: Install Adobe Muse version 2017.0.4 and 2017.0.2​ . And also, in CC-desktop app under preferences/settings, there is a checkbox "Show older apps", check that and Muse will appear in the CC-app.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is no answer, I'm a long time user of Muse and need it to update a client. The program at this time is useless. Nothing is working and there are no explanations to make it work. The end date as I understand it is 2020. What the heck is going on?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Adobe Muse FAQ:

"Yes, if you have a current subscription with Creative Cloud all apps, you should be able to locate Muse in the Older Apps section. To access Older Apps section, navigate to Settings in your Creative Cloud desktop application, select Apps, and enable Show Older Apps."

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works ! thank you 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am on a macbook and I do not have the "show older apps" option - I need to access MUSE to get the info from an old website -- what else can i do?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it worked for me.

blue icon-preference-scroll down. turn on older app.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines