Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is Muse?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay to Adobe CC.

Can not find Adobe Muse in the list anymore. Where can I download it?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

I'm wondering the same. I know Muse won't be supported and upgraded anymore, and that there won't be possible for new users to download it - but we must of course be able to use the existing Muse version to maintain support of clients sites when needed.

So Adobe: If my computer crashes now, how do i install current Muse on a new computer so i can mantain service for old sites?

EDIT: i found that its still possible to download here: Getting started with Adobe Muse and older versions of Muse is (as

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Filmographie, if you have a computer that supports running Adobe Muse, you can use the steps listed in https://adobe.ly/499S86c to attempt to reinstall the application. If you are using a newer computer or operating system, you may find the option for Adobe Muse unavailable. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering the same. I know Muse won't be supported and upgraded anymore, and that there won't be possible for new users to download it - but we must of course be able to use the existing Muse version to maintain support of clients sites when needed.

So Adobe: If my computer crashes now, how do i install current Muse on a new computer so i can mantain service for old sites?

EDIT: i found that its still possible to download here: Getting started with Adobe Muse and older versions of Muse is (as for now) available here: Install Adobe Muse version 2017.0.4 and 2017.0.2​ . And also, in CC-desktop app under preferences/settings, there is a checkbox "Show older apps", check that and Muse will appear in the CC-app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is no answer, I'm a long time user of Muse and need it to update a client. The program at this time is useless. Nothing is working and there are no explanations to make it work. The end date as I understand it is 2020. What the heck is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Adobe Muse FAQ:

"Yes, if you have a current subscription with Creative Cloud all apps, you should be able to locate Muse in the Older Apps section. To access Older Apps section, navigate to Settings in your Creative Cloud desktop application, select Apps, and enable Show Older Apps."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works ! thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am on a macbook and I do not have the "show older apps" option - I need to access MUSE to get the info from an old website -- what else can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked for me.

blue icon-preference-scroll down. turn on older app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only find it from the Creative Cloud Desktop, not from a browser.

Additionally, it crashes if you have Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 installed - the design environment used in Muse relies on older versions of the .NET framework that are killed off when VS2022 is installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tou can prevent muse from crashing by starting the os uninstall, choose repair and then start muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find Muse anywhere. Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filmographie, if you have a computer that supports running Adobe Muse, you can use the steps listed in https://adobe.ly/499S86c to attempt to reinstall the application. If you are using a newer computer or operating system, you may find the option for Adobe Muse unavailable. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tim35051432gstq 

in addition to the info at the previous post link, make sure you have your cc desktop preferences set to show older adobe apps

kglad_0-1706280037905.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it. Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that, Filomgraphic. I believe Muse has reached end of life, but you can try searching the read-only Muse community at https://adobe.ly/494blpE to see if there is any help for your errors.

The Download and Install community is primarily aimed at helping people download and install their Adobe software. You can find more details about the topics discussed in this Community forum at https://adobe.ly/3OehjMU. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Fimographie! I hope you have a great weekend. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse crashes. Can I uninstalle the two 2015-2022 C++ to make it work, and have it not be a problem for other programs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tim35051432gstq 

rename adobeipcbroker

on mac:

Applications->Utilities->Adobe Application Manager->IPC->AdobeIPCBroker.app

on win:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\IPC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow... awesome... thank you!! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Tim35051432gstq 

you're very welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines