• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to install CS2?

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2013 Jan 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed directions and downloaded CS2 (which I previously could not activate).  However, Windows 7 will not let me install it in c/program files or c/program files (x86); the message says that it has symbols that apparently cannot be read.  So, where can I install it?  Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you download an exe file or a dmg file?

if an exe file, attach a screenshot of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it was an .exe file.  Screenshot attached.  Thanks, kglad!

BobAdobe CS2 screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again, kglad; your link was helpful as far as it went. When the installation asked for disc 2, I didn't know what to do. I was able to install some of what I downloaded, but some of the the applications would not accept the serial number I got from your link. I'm probably going to have to pay to update the product...

I guess we got into trouble for the screen shot...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2013 Jan 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all the extracted files should be in the same directory.  by default, one of the compressed files (i think for disc2) extracts in a different directory so have it extract into the same directory as the compressed disc1 file.

p.s.  what trouble re the ss??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines