• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does Adobe keep asking me to verify after I signed in and can't edit my photos!!!!

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe keep asking me to verify my account while I was writing my answer for my case after I signed in? It took 4th time to leave my answer for my case. It kept going off and asking me to verify. By the time I verified, I had to retype all over again!!! Now I can't edit any photo on LR after reinstalled by the representative. My case could have solved very easy and simply if the representative had said that some tabs are located under Import instead Develop. The exposure slide is now under Import tab -.- They said that they had to get on my computer, to delete and to reinstall it which was not necessary for them even to get on my computer. I was very reluctant to allow so but I did because I thought there was an issue with LR6 I had. However, all they did was not to find an issue which there was no issue other than Adobe moved tabs and features around as they upgrade a version but to delete and reinstall. Even walking through on the phone would have been just fine.

Now why I can't edit the exact same photos that I was able to edit on LR6 except the exposure because I did not know the exposure was moved under Import tab before they reinstalled???

Adobe support, they are not knowledge on the changes on LR new version.

They had to get on my computer which was very unnecessary ( oh, they said that they can't fix an issue if they don't get on my computer. If they had understood my issue, it was not the LR itself but the changes on the latest version)

This is extremely frustrating, time consuming, and I am not happy at all with their support that I can't edit my photos!!!!!!!

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]

[Moved from the Comments forum to the Creative Cloud forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your question actually seems to be more about problems with Lightroom, then problems logging into the Creative Cloud. Can you clarify? Do you have the Creative Cloud desktop app installed, and are you able to log into it? If you problem is really with Lr and not Creative Cloud, we should move your post to the appropriate forum.

What version of Lightroom are you using? There are two different Lightrooms, a cloud version and a desktop version. What you describe as the Exposure moving to the import doesn’t make sense. Exposure is found in the basic panel in the develop module for Lightroom Classic, and in the Light panel for Lightroom CC. Please clarify your issue and post screen captures to illustrate what is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines