• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is Adobe Digital Editions App not available on Creative cloud?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install Adobe Digital Edition for Windows. I'm not able to find the app on the creative cloud suite. Feeling upset paying so much for CC package and not able to find the app I really wanted. I'm not even able to find a customer support page 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free apps like Acrobat Reader, Flash Player, and so on are not part of CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would be helpful though because in Business environment user do not have admin rights to install any applications but are allowed if authorized to install software from Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@IT24280027ug04 

there are several adobe apps not available via the cc all apps subscription. the list is 

kglad_0-1677769268671.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John, but the downloadlink you shared has the Windows edition dated back to 01/21/2014 which is version 3.0. I think they have stopped supporting Windows as its recent updates are available for other other platforms. The 3.0 version is quite unstable on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines