• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is Adobe support so terrible?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been unable to reinstall Creative Cloud. The forums offer no help that works. I want to contact Adobe but there is no option to chat. I cannot find a phone number.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Have you gone to the customer care page? Contact Customer Care  There is an option for chat at the bottom of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you gone to the customer care page? Contact Customer Care  There is an option for chat at the bottom of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great - But is a bot with pre-set answers. You get stuck in a loop....

Thinking it would be far easier to cancel and take my business elswhere.

The Bot just keeps on trying to sell me something I don't want and the product I have already for a higher price:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree there support is terrible, actually I do not think they have any support they farm it out to users. So you pay and when there is an issue there is absolutely no support. 
This is why I did not renew why pay for something that does not work. 
It use to be good but 3 years it stopped working correctly great updates?????????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@leonard22692381dvnd 

that is incorrect. anyone with a subscription can quickly contact adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I tried and the only answer I was given was look on the forum. 
I sent help requests for months and they did nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not understand what I wrote????

it is simple I have pdf's that run videos which are embedded that would not run last September 2022 I requested help I even sent the file. 
The only response I received from the support was to check the forum. In October, November, February 2023, May I asked again no response so in August I canceled my auto renewal for a POS software with no support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not understand what I wrote????

it is simple I have pdf's that run videos which are embedded that would not run last September 2022 I requested help I even sent the file. 
The only response I received from the support was to check the forum. In October, November, February 2023, May I asked again no response so in August I canceled my auto renewal for a POS software with no support. 

By @leonard22692381dvnd

As this forum is specific to downloading and installing the creative cloud, and your question is related to adding interactive objects to Acrobat ( https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/rich-media.html ), have you tried posting in the Acrobat forum for support ( https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/ct-p/ct-acrobat?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang=all&tabid=all )?

There are limits to what Adobe can help with in their apps. For instance, if you take a bad photo, there is only so much AI correction Photoshop and Lightroom can help with. Or if you build a web app with Dreamweaver, they cannot assist with the code if it results in an error. If the application is not running into an error, but instead your video is having issues, there may not be anything their support can help with as you may need to troubleshoot your video which may not have anything to do with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These pdf's work on Acrobat Adobe 9 just not in the Pro version. 
when I opened the pdf it would play the audio but not the video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was asking for delineation of what you asked.  and you gave that.  thank you.

the problem you encountered is expecting adobe support to consist of/contain software user experts.  adobe's support experts handle technical software problems.

adobe does nuture and support software user experts in the forums. so, with an acrobat question, you should have been directed to the acrobat forum.

and because the entire adobe ecosystem is so complex, there are a number of us that just roam various forums looking for people who need help using the adobe forums.

eg, i'm an adobe community expert, but am not an acrobat expert. for your acrobat question, i would direct you to the acrobat forum (eg, https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/while-opening-any-pdf-files-from-share-folders-ge...).  if you had an animate question, i would (almost certainly) be able to answer that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank  you I do understand. It was extremely frustrating that I paid for the Pro version and it would not play the videos and audio in my PDF's but the free version would.

As soon as I did not renew and it reverted back to acrobat reader they worked. 

I do appreciate your information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines