• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is Creative Cloud running slowly/Why can't I delete Adobe Animate?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My free trial for Animate expired some time ago, but I never could get around to unistalling it until 2 days ago. I tried uninstalling it manually from the Uninstall settings menu on Windows (screenshot here):

settings menu.PNG

But, when I tried uninstalling it through this menu, Creative Cloud pops up. It takes forever to load, and I close it out after about a minute. The next day, I tried inunstalling Creative Cloud and it takes me to a loading screen in Creative Cloud, so I left it there and went to my kitchen to get a snack. But, when I get back to my computer, ITS STILL LOADING! I was like, "Thats weird. I'm gonna try again tomorrow." Tomorrow arrives, and I try it again, same result. I have a good WiFi connection, with my specs being an i5 and 8gb RAM, so idk what the problem is.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines