Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Creative Cloud subscription needs attention

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm one of a number of frustrated Adobe Cloud 'users' who is repeatedly being sent this message even though I have updated my credit card details several times and i *know* they are 100% correct. Adobe can't seem to find a solution to this issue and if it has affected you please post a message below - maybe if we all add to this discussion Adobe will invest more time and energy into sorting out this subscription mess. So go on, how many of us is this actually affecting?

John

ps - any solutions would be useful too - but if the situation continues Adobe will have fewer CC members in the coming months.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cletus_Johannes

I'll ask someone from my team to look into this and follow up with you.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2013 Dec 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is hilarious... it's like some bizarre joke where Adobe charges so much money per month on an eternal basis, and the support system set in place is one person who responds to angry comments left on an obscure thread.

Well, if this is the official way of resolving issues, count me in. I updated my credit card info 3.5 hours ago and it continually says "Update your info" > "Thanks for updating your info. Enjoy your product!" > "Update your info".

Restarted Crap Cloud, my computer, signed out, signed in, waited, tried to contact help, tried to use chat, called via telephone, and so far I have zero solutions. This is impeding work and driving me insane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2013 Dec 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I completely agree... just got an email about my 'case', sent Dec 12... I telephoned the chat non-help line in October! Well done Adobe!

Adobe have seriously let themselves down with this - there were rumblinngs about CC by many professional users a few months ago, now they have just added fuel to that fire, and STILL won't even accept taht this fault exists.

This is a 3 page forum. Google finds it, why can't those in charge at Adobe realise how much damage their in-action is causing.

Beverley, please, please see that all these issues are 'escalated'. You are doing a great job of sorting them, but you wouldn't have to if Adobe got the website form sorted - not a good advert for their software!

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a scam, or just one major C---up. I have had to change my credit card details because some thife used my last one to buy stuff I would never have bought. I was one of the ones Adobe sent a letter too as my details where breached. Someone should make a video of this whole fiasco and post it on you tube. Oh wait we cant because we cant edit the footage, because our subcription ran out, because ADOBE cant get there act to gether. Gotta love the irony of it all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2014 Feb 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having issues with my Creative Cloud billing since September. Same issues listed by everyone else here. Every time I talk to anyone in support, they reactivate my subscription and give me an extension, but Adobe still cannot seem to process my payment. I have talked to my bank, and there is nothing wrong on their end. I spoke to someone a couple of days ago, my subscription was reactivated, and I checked to make sure my billing info was correct. I don't know why I wasn't immediately charged to secure the subscription. Now, mysteriously, my subscription is inactive again, I have no way to access it, and I'm going to lose CC access in 11 days. Please help me resolve this once and for all. It's quite frustrating. I just want to pay for Creative Cloud and use it without this hassle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cereusly

I'll arrange for someone to look into this and follow up with you to resolve.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2014 Mar 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the same issue as the topic creator. I got an email that says:

"Your Creative Cloud subscription needs attention" and

"We have been unable to bill the payment method on file for your account. To make sure you have uninterrupted access to Creative Cloud, please take a moment to update your billing information."

However, my credit card info is correct and has no problems with other vendors. Please advise.

Thanks,

Kaleb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2014 Mar 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kaleb,

I have checked your account, the subscription is active and the payment has been done correctly on March 23, 2014.

Please ignore the email and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2014 Jun 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have the same issue with my account! All the billing information is correct but the payment fails.

Thanks,
Jaime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2014 Jun 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jaime,

I am currently working on your case.

I will let you know when resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem. I've updated my credit card information. I have only 4 days left to the end of subscription. Please help.

Thanks,

Sebastian. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sebastian,

I will take care of your request and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Arnaud.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2014 Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sebastian,

The payment has been done correctly.

Please, let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I'm still having the problem, can you help me please?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2014 Jun 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

I am really sorry but I am still working on your case.

I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm basically having the same problem. When I was charged on the 1st, I didn't have the 50 dollars in my bank account. Now that I do, I want to make the payment but I can't find a way to.

Thanks in advance

-Brooke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Brooke,

I have verified your account and seen the payment has processed on June 6, 2014.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a problem identical to the previous, when I open an application of the creative cloud tells me that there have been problems with payments. Even though I updated the data of the credit card I still have the problem. I contacted Adobe support who told me to contact the bank. The bank told me that the payment was denied because Adobe does not support the Visa Electron card, but for 11 months I paid regularly.

Using the very Creative Cloud and honestly I would avoid deprive myself. Can you do anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Angelo,

Please allow me to get in touch with you by email.

Thank you.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2014 Jun 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just noticed this and it looks ongoing - I just posted my own thread before seeing this one

1) We receive a notification in mid May saying there's a billing issue.  This is news to us as the account(s) have been running quite satisfactorily for 16 months without any previous issue so there's obviously no problem with our business credit card. Two personal accounts are being paid by the same card.

2) I contact Adobe and say there should be no issue because of the above. I am told that there is no problem, Adobe will try again in 7 days.

3) 7 days later we receive the same message as (1) informing us that Adobe 'don't wish to see you go'.

4) I contact Adobe via online chat and am asked to re-enter credit card details and am then assured that everything will now be OK.  I check our credit card account and see that Adobe have taken 2 x £1 token payments, presumably to verify credit card details. Looking good, problems now sorted? - WRONG!

5) Keep receiving 'don't wish to see you go' nag letters - telephone Adobe support this time and ask what on earth is going on with their accounts dept.  Informed them them of previous actions and given case no.  Being given a case number appears to be totally pointless as when I checked, it was waiting for input from me (the details of which I'd obviously related over the phone). As there was no input from me in 24 hrs the case was closed!! - Great.

6) Re-opened closed case number yesteday and informed via message box that matter was far from closed and  still awaiting response from Adobe.

Come on Adobe - sort yourseves out! As it stands at present, we are likely to be cut off  in 5 days time because Adobe can't be bothered to take a payment from a card which they've recently verified ( I've sent image snaphots of our bank account to Adobe to prove this!).

Today they have refunded the 2 x £1 verification payments so in effect are acknowledging that all details supplied are valid (as they have always been - nothing has changed at our end!) and they still have problems taking a payment??

What on earth is going on??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2014 Dec 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow... over a year later and they still haven't resolved this?????? Why? I just got the dreaded notice so verified payment info. Nothing... So I changed the payment method. Nothing. I noticed that the CVV isn't retained on the site. I don't know if that's a security thing or a bug. On top of that, the history shows that they payment was made on the 12th. What happened Adobe:? Did you get hacked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike6158

What notification did you receive?  I've checked your account and payment processed successfully on Dec 13th and your account is active.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

Can You help me again. My payment is again declined.I already changed credit card details, my account was charged only 1 dollar fee notjing else. My CC account is already off. We can't work 😕

Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafal

I've asked someone from the CC for Teams department to look into this and get in touch with you.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines