• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

12 hours to download Adobe CC / After Effects trial?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this accurate?  I can't believe this will take that long.  If that's the case, how long will it take to render any files?

Is there not any way to install this file faster?  I've never experienced this in a download file...ever.  Am thinking Adobe needs an online version of all their software.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shouldn't take that long. I would recommend restarting the download. Is it safe to assume that you've already checked your internet speed? Something must have been interrupted is my guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did it ever install? Or is it stuck? In the meantime, here's a link that may be helpful if you haven't already found this on your own:

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your computer should meet minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud desktop app + your operating system + After Effects + any other apps & services you intend to use. 

If your home Internet is sub-standard, perhaps you will get better results  connecting from a cyber cafe or public library WIFI.

Below are the 2019 direct download links.  Each 64-bit download is 1-2 GB.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines