Highlighted

Adobe Audition 3.0 [Audition 3 / CS2 are dead]

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Audition 3.0 keeps crashing...where do I go to re-install with my #serial number?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

Hi David,

I was under the impression that the activation servers for Auditoion 3.0 were shut down.

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Audition 3.0 [Audition 3 / CS2 are dead]

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Audition 3.0 keeps crashing...where do I go to re-install with my #serial number?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

Hi David,

I was under the impression that the activation servers for Auditoion 3.0 were shut down.

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JeffreyOD4D,

If you purchased directly from Adobe you may be able to download the installer from your Order History as described here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob is correct. Even if you find an installer, you can't activate it. The aging Audition 3 & CS2 activation servers were retired years ago.  Unfortunately, there is no way to reinstall your legacy software.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0