• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe don't understand security (VPN)

Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since a few months, Creative Cloud App can't connect through the VPN, Adobe Customer Support doesn't work through VPN, Captcha + 2 step verification (really?), How about trying to go a bit more toward a good user experience?

For info: My VPN use OpenVPN protocol on windows 10 64bits.

Since EVERY other internet access software and services (steam, skype, store, windows, chrome, etc...) are working on connected to internet, my guess is that CC is the one having a problem and need to be developed on par with today standards and follow the common/standard use to connect to internet.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same going on here; OpenVPN on Windows10 64-bit OS.

It's really screwing up my work flow as I have to pull everything down off of my work's networked servers, disconnect from the VPN and work locally, and then reconnect the VPN and push it all back.

It's a super-crappy way to have to work.

Adobe needs to get it together in this regard and accept that authenticated users are using VPNs. I have 2FA enabled so when I sign in, it's ME!

Everyone is working from home now and most workplaces probably require VPNs as a reasonable security measure.

Adobe needs to fix this.

I am not speaking well of your brand at the moment to my managers because of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines