• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe SPARK favicon and page name help

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find where to add a favicon instead of the adobe spark icon. I also can't get the name 'my page' to change. Meaning when you publish then go to the page, then browse some other pages, when you go back through your browser history to find the page all there is the adobe spark favicon and the title 'my page' It looks a bit wierd especially when a client is viewing your website. And after tries to find it in their browser history. They are not looking for 'my page' they are looking for the business of the website they were looking at. I have other sites done with spark and they all have the spark logo but one in particular is the only one with 'my page' as well as the spark logo.  If the favicon is not an option does anyone know how to at least change the name of the project so it will appear as that project in browser history searches? I changed it on project title on the adobe spark home page where my projects are but that didnt work. Is there somewhere else it needs to be changed because its not working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is generic answer for a specific question, so not really as helpful as you might think.  I have the same question about changing the "My Page" label, and your links were no mre helpful than your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone else looking for the answer to this question:  The title name is specified when the page is published.  If you do not specify a title, then you get "My Page" instead.  You can simply re-publish to specify the page title as you wish.  The link will not change, but the page title will be updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Spark is now Adobe Creative Cloud Express. When selecting Share > Publish, you can choose the Link option, then select the Publish options hyperlink to open another dialogue box to change the title of your project. AFAIK, you can't change the URL that is automatically generated or add any custom name or title to the end.

JainLemos_0-1651336830449.png

JainLemos_1-1651336917543.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is a year later but the problem is happening again.  When I open the publish options the name of the page is there but it doesn't show up when I publish to facebook.  When I publish to Vero it is fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines