Highlighted

Annual plan, paid monthly?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I purchase the annual plan, paid monthy can I opt out at any time before 1 year?

Yes, subject to payment of the cancellation fee which is 50% of the remaining contract. So if you cancel after six months you would be charged for a further three months.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Annual plan, paid monthly?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I purchase the annual plan, paid monthy can I opt out at any time before 1 year?

Yes, subject to payment of the cancellation fee which is 50% of the remaining contract. So if you cancel after six months you would be charged for a further three months.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 16, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The monthly plan only costs a rip off price and it's very easy to get into the pay monthly 1 year plan with its outrageous cancellation terms. Nothing but greed shame on you Adobe!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0