• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll missing warning. Program still not working after installation

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I tried to install Adobe Creative Cloud on my 64-bit Windows 8.1 computer after formatting it. After my first installation, the program didn't work and gave the "api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll missing" warning. I went online and downloaded the .dll file in System32 folder. I removed the program, cleaned the temp files and reinstalled. But the program is still crashing and giving the same warning. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have download only the DLL or installed the appropriate update?

Please take a look here: Error :api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to follow the directions and download the update. But it says the  execution file is already being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found some threads in the Adobe forum. Please check.

error api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0-dll

I SOLVED the dreaded api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll when trying to run photoshop.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the help. It turns out I haven't set up the dll file according to a 64 bit system. It works fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines