• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert SWF to MP3

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a really old SWF file with audio. I used a online converter to obtain a MP3 file and I could obatin the mp3, but I wanted to use an Official Adobe software to do it, beacuse it's for a company who have security protocols. And for my surprise no Adobe Software can support my file. So I wanted to know if someone knows a way to obtain that mp3 file using an Adobe official software. Thnaks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"official" Adobe programs do not bring more security. Any tool that is working locally on your computer should be adequate for what you want to do. At least rooting the audio to an audio recorder should give a result. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer! sadly this company only let me use the software they gave me so thats why I was trying to do it with Adobe. But thats not Adobe's fault hahaha. Thanks again for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SWF is dead, so tools are being removed fast. Flash Player is shut down at the end of this year. That said, Adobe NEVER had SWF converters, because when SWF was The Big Thing it was considered the best and nobody would want to convert to anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for answering! I would look for another way to do it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines