Creative Cloud & authenticating proxies?

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our work environment uses authenticating proxies for Internet connectivity - how do I configure Creatvive Cloud applications to work with that? For example, the Adobe Application Manager doesn't recognize the proxy (nor ask for its password) and hence fails to work.

I appreciate the frustration you must be experiencing here, and that these workarounds are not ideal for a corporate environment. I am working with our engineering teams to address these issues, and this information should be useful in finding a solution.

The list above is unfortunately incomplete; please ensure that the following domains are whitelisted:

*.adobe.com

*.adobelogin.com

*.adobeoobe.com

If you are still experiencing problems, please run our Log Collector tool; for example, the file "PDApp.log" is saved to the %TEMP% directory and may provide further information; otherwise, I would ask that you raise a case with our support team via the support portal at https://www.adobe.com/support/ and provide the log collection archive so that we can look in to the logs in more detail (they may contain network-specific information, so I would suggest not posting their contents here). Please feel free to mention this thread, however.

Log Collector Tool

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud & authenticating proxies?

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our work environment uses authenticating proxies for Internet connectivity - how do I configure Creatvive Cloud applications to work with that? For example, the Adobe Application Manager doesn't recognize the proxy (nor ask for its password) and hence fails to work.

I appreciate the frustration you must be experiencing here, and that these workarounds are not ideal for a corporate environment. I am working with our engineering teams to address these issues, and this information should be useful in finding a solution.

The list above is unfortunately incomplete; please ensure that the following domains are whitelisted:

*.adobe.com

*.adobelogin.com

*.adobeoobe.com

If you are still experiencing problems, please run our Log Collector tool; for example, the file "PDApp.log" is saved to the %TEMP% directory and may provide further information; otherwise, I would ask that you raise a case with our support team via the support portal at https://www.adobe.com/support/ and provide the log collection archive so that we can look in to the logs in more detail (they may contain network-specific information, so I would suggest not posting their contents here). Please feel free to mention this thread, however.

Log Collector Tool

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2012 4
May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following logs and we will analyze it. Adobe Application Manager is designed to work with authentication proxies.

windows: %temp%/AdobeDownload/DLMNative.log

Mac: ~/Library/Logs/AdobeDownload/DLMNative.log

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2012 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue.  The Application Manager works properly with the Proxy settings (http proxy, no authentication).  However, the application license manager does not work.  So, while I can install apps, I cannot verify my subscription renewal, until I'm outside a proxy.

Thus, this log doesn't help resolve the problem for me.  Any other logs I can send?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2012 0
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on this?  I am having the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2013 0
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Licence Manager istn working behin corporate proxy. Any workaround available?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not having success with Application Manager with our Nortel VPN. I get the pop-up screen "One more thing..." to enter my Username and Password for the proxy. I do so, but the message keeps popping up and does not let me in. I have to turn off my VPN and proxy to update my applications.

I'm one of the first users in our company to use Creative Cloud, so this will be a huge issue or show-stopper for moving forward.

Any solutions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2013 0
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please apply Exceptions to (Port No 443 and 80) (and the rest URL’s) also Adobe Application Manager in Network Firewall and Proxies.

https://na1mbls.licenses.adobe.com

https://ims-na1.adobelogin.com

https://adobeid-na1.services.adobe.com

https://na1r.services.adobe.com

http://activate.adobe.com

https://activate.adobe.com

http://adobe.activate.com

https://adobe.activate.com

1. ccmdls.adobe.com:443

ims-na1.adobelogin.com:443

na1r.services.adobe.com:443

prod-rel-ffc-ccm.oobesaas.adobe.com:443

1. lm.licenses.adobe.com:443

www-du1.adobe.com

It should allow you to activate the Subscription.

Also All Participant in this Forum who are facing the issue with Activation please try this step and let us know if it fixes the issue or not.

Regards,

Abhijit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2013 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My problem is very similar. I get asked for a proxy login and password. After both are completed the application magaer just hangs and does nothing until I "Force Quit" it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document that David_B included says, "If your computer is behind an authorization proxy server, disable it. For instructions, consult your network administrator or your proxy server documentation."

This is a major problem with a large global company like ours, +7000 employees, +200 Adobe licenses.

We can't just simply turn OFF/ON proxy server authentication whenever we need to use the Application Manager or periodically re-authorize our CC licenses. Our corporate security won't allow it.

As I reported earlier, the Application Manager prompts for proxy username/password, but doesn't accept it. Just keeps asking again, again & again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2013 4
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are in the same position as tschrader. We cannot simply turn off hte corporate proxy system. I have followed all the instructions above without success.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2013 0
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering whether anyone has found a way to get it to work through an authenticated proxy?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

We had this issue on our network

Our Network Admin turned off SSL Scanning of these entries in our proxy (zscaler):

*.adobe.com

*.adobelogin.com

Am now able to run Creative Cloud, download and install Apps, and run without issues.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2013 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here on multiple locations.

No news on solutions?

Best

g

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2014 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me as well. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

We had this issue on our network

Our Network Admin turned off SSL Scanning of these entries in our proxy (zscaler):

*.adobe.com

*.adobelogin.com

Am now able to run Creative Cloud, download and install Apps, and run without issues.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2014 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ridiculous!

The same Dissatisfaction. I can't believe this is still an unsolved issue!

I'll be forced to cancel TO.

We can´t talk with support, didn´t find answers here and at Brazil Adobe is a ghost.

Bye to Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2014 1
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We also are in the same boat with almost 10,000 employees and standard security restrictions on our network.  Please design a way to direct the licensing communication to a proxy and be able to provide authentication credentials.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2013 0